Preserve and cultivate traditions of Cirebon’s batik as one of the efforts to improve the welfare of Trusmi Plered Cirebon society & developing the Indonesian Batik Industry.
- Traditional Batik Cirebon Trusmi better known in the area of national and international world of batik.
- Improve the welfare of employees through the workplace environment and living quarters are clean and healthy, reasonable remuneration commensurate with their skills and job performance were awarded to the company.
- Improving the quality and competitiveness of the potential to enter the global market.
- Enrich the vocabulary of design motifs to add traditional motifs existing and popular in the community.
- Innovate in the field of basic materials fabrics, woven texture design through development and doing a combination of natural fibers.
- Improving the quality of human resources in the field of batik industry by educating skilled workers and productive taken from areas outside the center of batik artisans.
- Expanding network with centers of batik industry through the exchange of information design and production process.
- Share knowledge and information about the various processes of batik to batik craftsmen in certain areas who want to develop the batik industry.
- Selecting employees who have the ability, dedication and loyalty that can be accounted for on the company.
- Selecting materials (fabric base, stain, and supporting substance) which qualified, according to the production that will be generated.
- Choosing the appropriate environment for producing batik.
- Cut the fabric, as maximum as possible and should reduce the remaining fabric which wasted and useless.
- Arrange the work program daily and weekly clearly for production division batik tulis, tasting and colorations.
- Supply the basic material like white fabric, stain, and supporting stain should be considered. Especially wax distribution for tasting ingredients in Bandung do not be late.
- Saving the white fabric in the proper place, then give the informative note due to easily used when it’s necessary.
- Use the color stains which still feasible to use with no reducing the quality of the resulting color.
- Keep and maintain the working tools, following stamps with proper through stamp placement in each shelf after using it.
- Immediately repair the broken stamps because of usage or caused by collision, quickly carried into stamp’s treatment.
- Placing batik supply production to the warehouse, and then brings to the showroom based on the necessary supply.
- Check the stoves that have been used, to immediately switch off after used.
updated by ivansyah.r